See My Work with Patty Lakinsmith for the ISGB/Bead and Button Convergence Exhibit



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Artsy Friends - Part one

Ever since I decided to take my work public and utilize the internet, I've been fortunate to meet many talented artists. I'm generally in awe of other artists who find new and creative ways to express themselves, and have decided to start showcasing them and some of their work.
Meet Catherine Marche, of Kalicat - a London based designer who does some exquisite jewelry designs. Born in Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris, Catherine travelled extensively during her childhood. She sometimes changed class 3 times in a year, which gave her great faculties of adaptation and the use of several languages. She's one of those artists who finds inspiration from just about everything, including all her travels. Her creativity isn't restricted to jewelry, though...she also provides images for editorial, advertising, book covers and apparel. She works with marketing, PR agencies, design and advertising companies, greeting card publishers and illustrate for web. Talk about talent!
I've chosen a few of her wonderful designs for you to see. Check out her web sites to see more!

Elegant work! These pieces are great for any occasion...and don't forget Mother's Day! Be sure to look at her other designs using the links above.

Toodles,

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Wow! Thank yo so much for this wonderful feature
I am delighted :)
Best regards
Cat

Have you pledged yet?

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org