See My Work with Patty Lakinsmith for the ISGB/Bead and Button Convergence Exhibit



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Artisan Jeweler Guild

I've been branching out somewhat and trying a couple of new venues, just to see how it goes. Being on Etsy has been a great experience, and I've really learned a lot, but I decided to spread my wings a little and see what else is out there. So...I joined Artfire. There are lots of things I like about this site, though the sales are slow (aren't they everywhere?), and I'm still learning my way around the site and trying to get noticed. One great feature are the guilds available there and I recently joined the Artisan Jeweler Guild. If you get a chance, take a look at the guild's page and see some of the great artists and their designs. Here's just a small sample of some of my fellow members :

Brandy Brook Designs

I'll be adding more shops in a short while so stay tuned!
Toodles,

Toodles,

Have you pledged yet?

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org