See My Work with Patty Lakinsmith for the ISGB/Bead and Button Convergence Exhibit



Monday, January 14, 2008

Who doesn't love baby buns???

I was going to show you some cool valentine's day stuff I found on Etsy...but while looking around, I found a shop that I just love. The products are beautiful, but I flipped out when I saw these pictures. You know me and baby stuff! These hats are so cute, but take a look at the model!
You can find the hats and more (not the baby though!) on the shop below. Hey, who doesn't love baby buns?
As for valentine's day....there are so many things popping up on the Etsy site, it'll make your head spin. Here's a couple of my favorites:
http://www.whimsicalpam.etsy.com/ http://www.ozarkgypsyart.etsy.com/
Even I got on the bandwagon. I don't usually do theme pieces...at least not holiday or special day pieces. But I wanted to do a couple of hearts, and the timing seemed appropriate.
I will post some more links to valentine's day creations in a few days, so drop back in and see what's up. Toodles for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shop and heart necklace.
The baby pics are adorable. I love the hats.

Have you pledged yet?

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org