See My Work with Patty Lakinsmith for the ISGB/Bead and Button Convergence Exhibit



Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ah...the Holidays!

It's hard to believe that it's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner. Besides the cooking and preparations, I've been spending more time in the studio creating for my Etsy store. I hope to have them completed, photo'd and in my store before the week ends. Check out the Etsy site, guys....there are some wonderful artist...with great stuff to fulfill your Christmas shopping needs. Don't tell anyone, but I found some cute handmade stuff for my new Grandbaby. Shhhh.....it's a secret.

3 comments:

Becky aka DomesticGoddess said...

TY for including me!! I'm touched that you count me as one of your favorites!!!!

Staci Rose said...

Etsy has such fabulous artists! That SO includes you!!!

Thanks very much for featuring me on your blog as one of your favorites - and Mazel Tov on the cutest new addition to your family! :D

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Great site, love the metal work, fear of the torch keeps me away from it but you are unafraid!
http://z-llyynn.blogspot.com/

Have you pledged yet?

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org