See My Work with Patty Lakinsmith for the ISGB/Bead and Button Convergence Exhibit



Sunday, October 28, 2012

German Graffiti

I would be remiss in recounting our adventure in Germany if I didn't show you some of the wonderful Graffiti I shot! Those of you who know me, know I'm a collector! So this post shows some of the interesting art I found during our vacation. I am often inspired to create something from the wall art, in metal.  So when I do, I'll post it here like I did last time.

And now on with the show... I showed this one in my first post about Germany, but I want to show it again, since this was the first piece of Graffiti I shot from the train.


Taken on our bike ride!


Ha ha! I leave Florida for Europe and find "oceans" of Graffiti!


Not sure, but I think this is a statement about  technology!


This was one of my favorites! I think the flowering vine really adds to the overall affect.


Love this one too!

My next post will be a continuation of the trip and I'll share more Graffiti down the road, so to speak!
Toodles,

No comments:

Have you pledged yet?

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org