See My Work with Patty Lakinsmith for the ISGB/Bead and Button Convergence Exhibit



Monday, May 23, 2011

Art - My Way!

I really should be in the studio working but I'm so excited about my new "arrival" that I had to get it down and share it with you! This is what I call art - my way!

Over the last couple of years, I've been slowly transforming my house into a showcase for some fantastic art....not mine, but fabulous artists I've found. One of my great finds has been the unique art of Keri Colestock, a friend I met on Etsy. Over the last couple of years, we've traded or bought designs from each other. I could fill my whole house with them! Below is my latest!

This is Beatrice, something new from Keri and her husband Ric, aptly named KerRicTures. She arrived today and I was so excited, I tore into the box with gusto! She's beautiful and I love her - my new member of the family.

Beatrice

Isn't she Cute??????

Keri has started a new line with found objects that I think are amazing. I marvel at her imagination and creativeness. I've shared some of her new designs below. Check out her shop, you'll discover something you love, for sure!


I own this one too!!!!


Thank you Keri, I love ya!

Toodles,

No comments:

Have you pledged yet?

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org